Tuesday 25 December 2018

Let the Journey Begin !

They say 'Home is where the heart is.' And my heart feeds on travelling.
Being a nomad has been in my family blood, generation after generation.It all began from the biggest migration that history ever witnessed, The India- Pakistan Partition of 1947. My grandparents were among a few of 14 million people who were displaced. In the spirit of patriotism, my grandfathers decided to serve the nation. And were posted in many stations throughout India. This lifestyle was passed onto my fathers and uncles as well. After completing their education from Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore. They got selected to serve the nation & joined the National Defense Academy in Pune.  With my father being in the Armed Forces, I've had this golden privilege to travel far and wide in India. Born in cozy valleys of Kashmir, I've seen it all ! From the lush green tea gardens in Assam to the majestic Nawabi Forts in Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh to the Wagah Border & Golden Temple in Amritsar to Juhu Beach in Maharashtra to ... well the list goes on & on. With time I have developed interests in Fashion,a taste for Food & a knack for  Photography & a few storytelling skills !
So buckle up your seat belts & get ready to travel and view India from a different perspective with the Tales of This Traveller !  

No comments:

Post a Comment